Ph.D. Professor Master Supervisor
Address:130, School of Medicine, Ocean University of China, No. 5, Yushan Road, Shinan District, Qingdao, Shandong, China
Dr. Yu mainly focuses on the design, synthesis and structure-activity relationship study of marine-derived bioactive peptides, presides over or participates in the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the National Laboratory Director Fund Project, and has published more than 40 SCI paper in J Med Chem, Brit J Pharmacol, Eur J Med Chem and others.
1. Rational design and interaction mechanism study of the marine peptides
2. Restrained peptide drug design
3. Discovery of ion channel targeting marine compounds
4. Computer aided drug design and molecular dynamics simulations
Peer reviewer for J Med Chem, Eur J Med Chem and JMGM
Computer aided drug design (Undergraduate course);
Medicinal chemistry (Undergraduate course);
Computer aided drug design (Postgraduate course);
Advanced medicinal chemistry (postgraduate course).
1. Rilei Yu*, Han-Shen Tae, Qingliang Xu, David J. Craik, David J. Adams, Tao Jiang and Quentin Kaas*. An antagonist-bound structure of the human α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor. Brit J Pharmacol., 2019, doi: 10.1111/bph.14698
2. Rilei Yu*#, Han-Shen Tae#, Nargis Tabassum, Juan Shi, Tao Jiang, and David J. Adams*. Molecular determinants conferring the stoichiometric-dependent activity of α-conotoxins at the human α9α10 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subtype. J. Med. Chem., 2018. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jmedchem.8b00115
3. Jiang, L.; Yin, R.; Wang, X.; Dai, J.; Li, J.; Jiang, T*.; Rilei Yu*. Design and Synthesis of Neolamellarin a Derivatives Targeting Heat Shock Protein 90. Eur. J. Med. Chem. 2017, 135, 24–33.
4. Ma Q, Tae HS, Wu G, Jiang T, Rilei Yu*. Exploring the Relationship between Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Ligand Size, Efficiency, Efficacy, and C-Loop Opening. J Chem Inf Model. 2017;57(8):1947-1956. doi: 10.1021/acs.jcim.7b00152. Epub 2017 Aug 2
5. Rilei Yu.; Seymour, V. A. L.; Berecki, G.; Jia, X.; Akcan, M.; Adams, D. J.; Kaas, Q*.; Craik, D. J.* Less Is More: Design of a Highly Stable Disulfide-Deleted Mutant of Analgesic Cyclic α-Conotoxin Vc1.1. Sci. Rep. 2015, 5, 13264.
6. Rilei Yu.; Kompella, S. N.; Adams, D. J.; Craik, D. J.*; Kaas, Q.* Determination of the α-Conotoxin Vc1.1 Binding Site on the α9α10 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor. J. Med. Chem. 2013, 56 (9), 3557–3567.